Official Giveaway Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN.
These Official Rules govern the Iconography Magazine. (“ICONOGRAPHY”) “Giveaway” Program
1. ENTRY PROCESS – To enter to win a particular Giveaway product, you (“You” or the “Entrant”) must go to http://iconographymag.com/category/giveaways/ and follow the on-screen entry instructions. By submitting an entry, You confirm Your understanding and acceptance of these Official Rules. Also, by submitting an entry, You expressly agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained in these Official Rules. In addition, by submitting an entry, You expressly grant authority to ICONOGRAPHY and all of its respective past, present, and future parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, predecessors, successors, transferees, and assigns, to use Your name, address (city and state only), likeness, and/ or voice in any manner and in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without further approval by, or notification or compensation to, You, unless prohibited by law, in the event that You win a prize. ICONOGRAPHY is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, stolen, or misdirected entries. In the event of a dispute, an entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. An “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.Only one (1) entry per person is permitted with respect to each Giveaway product unless otherwise noted.
2. ELIGIBILITY FOR ENTRY – To enter to win a particular Giveaway product, You must be a resident of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia. You must also be twenty-one (21) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of ICONOGRAPHY and their immediate family members and persons living in their household are not eligible to enter to win a Giveaway product. Employees of ICONOGRAPHY’s affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, representatives, and advertising/ promotion/ publicity agencies doing business with ICONOGRAPHY are also not eligible to enter to win a Giveaway product. All federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations apply.
3. DURATION OF THE GIVEAWAY PROGRAM – Each month the Giveaway Program will begin at 12:00:01am (EST) on the first day of the relevant month and will end at 11:59:59pm (EST) on the last day of the relevant month (the “Giveaway Period”) unless otherwise noted.
4. SELECTION OF WINNER(S)/ RANDOM DRAWING – With respect to each Giveaway product, winner(s) will be selected from all eligible entries in a random drawing which will be held within five (5) business days after the end of a particular Giveaway Period. The odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. ICONOGRAPHY will notify the winner(s) by e-mail shortly after the random drawing. In the event that a winner does not respond to ICONOGRAPHY’s notification within two (2) business days, ICONOGRAPHY reserves the right to choose an alternate winner.
5. PRIZE(S) – Prizes will differ during each Giveaway Period, and the prize(s) available to win during any given Giveaway Period can be found at http://iconographymag.com/category/giveaways/. The approximate retail value of any given prize will not exceed five hundred dollars ($500.00). A prize is not transferable. There shall be no substitution of a prize for cash or other goods and services, except that ICONOGRAPHY reserves the right to provide a substitute prize or prizes, of approximately equal or greater value than the original prize(s), if the advertised prize(s) becomes unavailable. Only the advertised number of prize(s) will be awarded. The value of the prize(s) may be taxable to a winner/ prize recipient as income. All expenses, including, without limitation, all federal, state, and local taxes, are the sole responsibility of a winner/ prize recipient. Each prize consists only of those items expressly listed as part of a prize on www.spaweek.com/content/giveaways. By accepting a prize, You expressly grant authority to ICONOGRAPHY and all of its past, present, and future parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, predecessors, successors, transferees, and assigns, to use Your name, address (city and state only), likeness, and/ or voice in any manner and in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without further approval by, or notification or compensation to, You, unless prohibited by law.
At the sole discretion of ICONOGRAPHY, a prize winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and/ or liability/ publicity release. Any such affidavits and releases must be received by ICONOGRAPHY within ten (10) days after a selected prize winner agrees to accept a prize. ICONOGRAPHY reserves the right to choose an alternate prize winner if a prize winner fails to complete and return an affidavit and/ or release within the above noted deadline.
6. DISQUALIFICATION – ICONOGRAPHY reserves the right to reject any entry for any reason. All decisions regarding the eligibility of an entry are final. ICONOGRAPHY, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the ICONOGRAPHY website, or otherwise violating the Official Rules. Use of bots or any other type of automated process to enter is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
7. RIGHT TO CANCEL/TERMINATE/MODIFY – ICONOGRAPHY reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or modify any Giveaway if it is not capable of completing the Giveaway as planned, whether due to infection by computer virus, computer bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure, or technical failures of any sort.
8. WAIVER OF LIABILITY – ENTRANT AGREES THAT ICONOGRAPHY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY AND ALL DAMAGES (AS WELL AS COSTS AND EXPENSES RELATED THERETO, INCLUDING ALL ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS) THAT ENTRANT MIGHT INCUR RELATED OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY TO A GIVEAWAY. THIS WAIVER OF LIABILITY IS AN EXPRESS CONDITION FOR THE ENTRANT TO BE ELIGIBLE TO ENTER A GIVEAWAY. IN NO EVENT SHALL ICONOGRAPHY BE LIABLE TO ENTRANT OR TO ANY THIRD-PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES RELATED IN ANY WAY TO A MONTHLY GIVEAWAY, WHETHER OR NOT ICONOGRAPHY WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
9. APPLICABLE LAW – The Giveaway Program, and all disputes arising between Entrant and ICONOGRAPHY, shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without regard to choice of law provisions. Entrant irrevocably consents to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts in New York County (NY) with respect to any matter relating hereto, and hereby waives the defense of forum non conveniens to any such action.
10. SEVERABILITY – Each of these Official Rules shall be severable, and if any one of them is held invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such rule(s) shall be adjusted to the minimum extent necessary to cure such validity; the remaining rules shall continue in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by law. The invalidity or unenforceability of one or more of the rules shall not affect any other rule. Further, the invalidity or unenforceability of any rule hereof in any particular jurisdiction shall not affect the validity or enforceability of such rule in any other jurisdiction.
11. NO WAIVER – Any delay or forbearance by ICONOGRAPHY in exercising any right under these Official Rules shall not be deemed a waiver of that right.
12. HEADINGS – The section headings used in these Official Rules are for reference purposes only and shall not in any way affect the meaning or interpretation of the Official Rules.